Jan 14, 2011

Patent Pending Project

Patent Pending Projects is simple to describe.

There is a wealth of information - on the internet, in books and by word of mouth about how and why we recycle what some may think is a useless item.

This Blog is a reminder that everything has a use. Sometimes with a little bit of clever thinking it can take on a new meaning. A new use. Nothing is worthless.

Sometimes I will add ideas I have found for you to try out. Sometimes I will try out the idea and see how easy or hard it is. I don't have a huge knowledge about recycling but I am willing to give it a try.

So if you find anything useful on these pages. Simple Ideas for Recycling please try them out and adapt them to yourself and if they work pass on the information.
Recycle that Idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...